This 3 ingredient homemade almond crackers recipe introduces to you to the most delicious and mouth-watering snack you ever tasted. You are about to feel their crispy texture with a nutty flavour and just the right touch of savoury.
And the best part, this crackers recipe is almost effortless, requiring no more than 20 minutes and few ingredients, parmesan, ground almonds, one egg. For an additional touch of flavour, include fresh or dried herbs such as parsley, rosemary, coriander, or thyme.
As a result, you will make a homemade snack that is:
- Low- carb and gluten-free
- Stuffed with good fat and calcium
- Full of crisp, crunch and love
Ever so often I replace bread for guacamole or croutons for cream soups with Parmesan crackers.
Meals that I guarantee you will enjoy the most with this 3 ingredient homemade almond crackers recipe:
- The Best Creamy Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Hummus at home (without tahini)
- One-Pot Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Creamy Spinach Soup to Fall in Love
- Delicious Recipe for Red Lentils Soup (how to cook red lentils)
- Amazing Beetroot Soup with Potatoes & Basil
- The Most Delicious Creamy Leek and Potato Soup Recipe
The mushroom soup, however, is the best with these homemade almond crackers. The earthy flavor of mushrooms blends perfectly with the crackers’ nutty taste. As I always say in my other recipes, parmesan makes everything taste better.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Do you have any questions about it or need help with any of the steps? We’re here for you!
Just leave a comment below or contact us on social media and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Show your masterpiece to the world, tag @therecipery on Instagram and hashtag it #therecipery.